Councillors and committees
Customer Service Improvement Plan and Customer Access Strategy
Decision Maker: Community and Engagement Committee
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
RESOLVED that –
1) work to improve the Council’s responsiveness to the community through the implementation of the Customer Access Strategy be endorsed, including:
· improving the Council’s website www.kingston.gov.uk through co-design with residents, businesses, partners, Members and colleagues.
· redesigning services end to end to ensure to improve responsiveness through all
· channels including face to face, phone, website and through social media including Contact Kingston.
· focusing on performance to ensure we deliver a consistent service to the community we serve.
2) A further progress report be presented to the Committee in six months, prior to implementation of the new website.
Report author: Rebecca Peck
Publication date: 27/03/2019
Date of decision: 26/03/2019
Decided at meeting: 26/03/2019 - Community and Engagement Committee