Councillors and committees
- Meeting of Surbiton Neighbourhood Committee, Wednesday 20 March 2019 7:30 pm (Item 53.)
- View the declarations of interest for item 53.
36 Villiers Avenue
63 Westfield Road
These decisions are not subject to call in
A summary of the reasons for granting planning permission and of any relevant development plan policies is included in the report of the Assistant Director of Strategic Planning & Infrastructure on each application where permission is recommended. Permitted applications are subject to the conditions, legal agreements and informatives set out in the report and late material together with any other details on late responses to consultations or comments received since the agenda was printed, revised drawings circulated at the meeting and any recommendations, additional conditions and informatives set out below.
The application on 29 Lovelace Road, Surbiton, KT6 6NS was withdrawn.
Resolved that the following applications are permitted, deferred or refused as indicated.
- A Planning Applications revised 130319, item 53. PDF 263 KB
- 1800037_36 Villiers Avenue - Late Material 20.03.19, item 53. PDF 79 KB
- Appendix 1-Dwg No. 36VA-AP1-1004A-Proposed Ground Floor and First Floor Plans, item 53. PDF 609 KB
- Appendix 2-36VA-AP11006A-Proposed Elevations and Sections, item 53. PDF 698 KB
- Appendix 3-36VA-AP11007A-Proposed Landscape Plan, item 53. PDF 2 MB
- Appendix 4-36VA-AP11008A-Existing and Proposed Streetscene, item 53. PDF 510 KB
- Appendix 5-36VA-AP1-1009A-Proposed Boundary Treatment, item 53. PDF 532 KB
- Appendix 6- Materials CGI, item 53. PDF 4 MB