Councillors and committees
|Total expected attendances:||10|
|Present as expected:||6||60%|
|Apologies received:||4||100% of absences|
|Absent (incl. apologies):||4||40%|
Explanation of the statistics counts
- Total expected attendances
- The number of meetings that the councillor was expected to attend in their capacity as member of that committee. This only includes meetings for which the councillor's actual attendance status is known.
- Present as expected
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in their capacity as member of that committee.
- Absent (incl. apologies)
- Meetings not attended, where the councillor is a member of the committee, including apologies submitted.
- This information is not included in the summary statistics above.
Other meeting statistics options
|26/03/2019||Community and Engagement Committee ,26/03/2019||Apologies received|
|25/06/2019||Environment and Sustainable Transport Committee ,25/06/2019||Present|
|27/06/2019||Finance and Partnerships Committee ,27/06/2019||Expected|
|30/04/2019||Health Overview and Scrutiny Panel ,30/04/2019||Present|
|03/07/2019||Health Overview and Scrutiny Panel ,03/07/2019||Apologies received|
|24/06/2019||Joint Committee for Achieving for Children ,24/06/2019||Expected|
|11/06/2019||Maldens and Coombe Neighbourhood ,11/06/2019||Apologies received|
|16/07/2019||Maldens and Coombe Neighbourhood ,16/07/2019||Present|
|10/09/2019||Maldens and Coombe Neighbourhood ,10/09/2019||Expected|
|27/03/2019||Scrutiny Panel ,27/03/2019||Apologies, sent representative; Substituted by Councillor Jason Hughes|
|30/07/2019||Scrutiny Panel ,30/07/2019||Expected|