· The Panel will consider and review Call-ins in accordance with the Call-In procedure rules set out in Part 4C of this Constitution.
· The Panel will be convened as required whenever a valid Call-In is received.
· The Panel will be chaired by an Opposition Member.
· The Panel will be able either to uphold the original decision of the Strategic or Neighbourhood Committee or refer it back to the relevant Committee (or, where it makes for a speedier determination of the decision and in other exceptional circumstances, to Council) with recommendations for amendment or reversal of the decision.
· The Panel may invite such persons as it considers appropriate to attend the meeting and offer advice.
Support officer: Sam Nicholls. tel: 020 8547 5533, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org