Skip to content
Search this site
You are here:
Your council and democracy
Register of interests
Councillors and committees
Register of interests
Councillor Rowena Bass
This register of interests was published on Thursday 30 May 2019, 4:01 pm.
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
Register of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
1. Any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain by you and your partner *
Please provide the name and address of any employer or business and your job title/description.
Myself: Self employed Chartered Accountant
Husband: Alasdair Rennie Employee Royal College of Nursing 20 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0RN
2. Any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from the Council) made or provided within the last 12 months to either you or your partner in respect of any expenses incurred in carrying out duties as a Member or towards election expenses.*
This includes any payment or financial benefit from a trade union.
Husband - in receipt of minor RBK pension
Richmond Park Conservative Association - election expenses
3. Any contract which is made between you or your Partner; or a firm in which either you or your Partner is a partner; or a body corporate (including a member of the committee of management of an Industrial and Provident Society) of which you or your Partner is a director; or a body corporate in which you or your Partner has a beneficial interest in its securities, and the Council under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed and which has not been fully discharged*
* (this means the requirements of the contract have not been fulfilled, waived, excused, or released
4. Any land in which you or your partner has a beneficial interest which is within the area of the Council .*
Please provide the address or other description sufficient to identify the location.
36 Dickerage Road KT1 1SS
5. Any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land in the area of the Council for a month or longer.*
This includes licences held by your partner.
6. Any tenancies where, to your knowledge, a) the landlord is the Council AND b) the tenant is a body in which you/your partner has a beneficial interest.*
7. Any beneficial interest you/your partner has in securities of a body where that body, to your knowledge, has a place of business or land in the area of the Council AND either a) the total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that body OR if the share capital is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which you/your partner has a beneficial interest exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class*
8. Other Interests - Trade Union Membership - These interests relate only to you and NOT your partner or spouse
Trade Union Membership - the name of any Trade Union which you are a member of.*
9. Other Interests - Sponsorships/ Consultancies or income from political sources not given in the statutory section above* These interests relate only to you and NOT your partner or spouse
Other Sponsorships , consultancies or income from political sources
10. Other Interests - Other income and financial interests in the United Kingdom - Not entered elsewhere that individually exceed a nominal value of £25,00 or one hundreth of the total value of a body or financial interest * These interests relate only to you and NOT your partner or spouse
Other income and financial interests in the United Kingdom
11. Other interests - Management or control of an organisation* These interests relate only to you and NOT your partner or spouse
Other interests - Organisations where you hold a position of management or control*
12. Other interests - Schools attended by your children* These interests relate only to you and NOT your partner or spouse
Schools currently attended by your children
13. Any Other Interests you wish to declare based on the Council's Code of Conduct* These interests relate only to you and NOT your partner or spouse
Details of any other Interests you wish to declare based on the Council's Code of Conduct
© The Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames.
Terms and disclaimer