Skip to content
Search this site
You are here:
Your council and democracy
Register of interests
Councillors and committees
Register of interests
Councillor Olly Wehring
This register of interests was published on Tuesday 7 August 2018, 11:15 am.
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
Register of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
1. Any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain by you and your partner *
Please provide the name and address of any employer or business and your job title/description.
Me: Aroq, Aroq House, 17A Harris Business Park, Bromsgrove, Worcs, B60 4DJ. Managing Editor.
Partner (Wife): Wines of South Africa, Thornton House, Thornton Road, London, SW19 4NG. UK Market Manager
2. Any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from the Council) made or provided within the last 12 months to either you or your partner in respect of any expenses incurred in carrying out duties as a Member or towards election expenses.*
This includes any payment or financial benefit from a trade union.
3. Any contract which is made between you or your Partner; or a firm in which either you or your Partner is a partner; or a body corporate (including a member of the committee of management of an Industrial and Provident Society) of which you or your Partner is a director; or a body corporate in which you or your Partner has a beneficial interest in its securities, and the Council under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed and which has not been fully discharged*
* (this means the requirements of the contract have not been fulfilled, waived, excused, or released
4. Any land in which you or your partner has a beneficial interest which is within the area of the Council .*
Please provide the address or other description sufficient to identify the location.
Both: 97 Gloucester Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 3QW
5. Any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land in the area of the Council for a month or longer.*
This includes licences held by your partner.
6. Any tenancies where, to your knowledge, a) the landlord is the Council AND b) the tenant is a body in which you/your partner has a beneficial interest.*
7. Any beneficial interest you/your partner has in securities of a body where that body, to your knowledge, has a place of business or land in the area of the Council AND either a) the total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that body OR if the share capital is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which you/your partner has a beneficial interest exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class*
© The Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames.
Terms and disclaimer